March 13, 2016

Travel Diaries - Sydney: Day 03



Hahahahahahaha okay so I have no idea what happened between my last blog post and this one to made me take such a huge break in between but better late than never, right? I was having some down time tonight so I thought I'd put together a little something just to revive the space since we're already almost half way through March. It's been a busy few weeks with three birthday celebrations for loved ones and me returning from my week long trip down in Sydney for CHANEL training so I guess there's kind of an excuse for how late I am with this update..

We met up with Anita on the last day of our trip and she took us to Devon Cafe after we had heard such good things about it. 



I don't know whether it was because I was hungry af or that it was super delicious but I absolutely demolished this plate (minus the salad) in under 10 minutes *heavy breathing*.


OK SO, these girls wanted to go to a matcha cafe called Cre Asion and the maps said it was only about a 15 minute walk away. Alice and I are really used to ubering everywhere that's more than about 10 minutes away (super bad habit) but since we had just stuffed our bellies full we figured that it would be a good idea to walk it off. 

Little did I know that I would be walking up heaps of hills in 35+ degree heat while I melted into a puddle.

THEN THE PLACE WASN'T EVEN OPEN so I called us an Uber to take us back to Pitt Street Mall which was only about 10 minutes away HAHA.

Went to pick up some chocolate covered strawberries from QVB. We ended up walking around the city one last time before we had to head to the airport later in the afternoon.

Spontaneous buy from the Victoria's Secret store because I'm a sucker for body glitter.



Bye Sydney! 

Watched the most beautiful sunset before we landed in Brisbane. 

Once again I'm super sorry for the late upload in this set of travel diaries! I hope you guys area having a fantastic weekend and that you all have a good night's sleep. 

No comments :

Slider