July 27, 2015

I'm 20


Hello hello! It's been a crazy busy holiday but I had the pleasure of wrapping it up by celebrating my 20th birthday with the best friends I could ever ask for. There's not too much to say apart from the obvious fact that I'm now (a very yellow shade) of blonde, so I'll just keep the intro short and sweet for today. For those of you wondering yes - I'll definitely be doing a post on my hair soon :) 

Dress from Little JC, lace up heels from Jenny, necklace from Lovisa. 

My work lunch date. 






Raspberry and cream cake from Chester Street Bakery! I've had cake for breakfast three days in a row now. 

When your best friend's gift is so sweet it makes you cry omg. 

My beautiful girls + Dr. Kim. 



Life's just a little bit funner with this one around. 

Rolled over at 6am in the morning to see this sitting on the bed side table HAHAHA. 

73 floors up. 

















Embarrassing photos galore. 




Thank you to absolutely everybody who wished me a happy birthday and made it possible for me to have such an amazing day. I was spoiled beyond belief this year and am so grateful for e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g :) I hope you guys had a great holiday and I can't wait to post something up for you guys again soon. 

No comments :

Slider