March 6, 2015

Don't be friends with Alice


So, if you guys have been reading my blog for a little bit of time then you'd be more than familiar with my friend Alice. A few months ago she spent about an hour and a half in solid conversation with me convincing me to buy a Prada bag (which ended successfully for her by the way). Fast forward to now, the damn bitch convinced me that I needed a MacBook. This is actually the first day I've spent using it so everything is ridiculously confusing for me. I thought I'd practice some of my skills by uploading a blog post. It took me an hour to figure out how to download and install Photoshop fahsdihasosadh. 













 Out with the old and in with the new! I currently have Baeside - Gentlema's Vibe on repeat and cannot get enough of it :')

A cheap little temporary laptop case I got off ASOS which came with a surprise wireless mouse inside it.

I hope all of you have a fantastic upcoming weekend! All my love, S.

No comments :

Slider