December 13, 2014

#BLOGMAS: Unboxing my Michael Kors jet set chain travel wallet


Hi guys! I recently purchased a new wallet and thought I would share the unboxing process with you. I bought the Michael Kors jet set chain travel wallet and purchased it off Shopbop with a student discount from myunidays. I think the main reason I chose this wallet is because I loved the simplicity of the wallet and also the fact that it converts into a little cross body bag. 


 A thank you note from Shopbop with includes all the details and forms required for a return if you're unhappy with the product. 

 Lots of protective packaging for the wallet. 

 All the way at the very bottom... 

 The first layer of plastic. 

 The second layer of plastic. 

 Tada! 


 I really like the detailing on the chain as well so it's not just a plain black strap. The strap also has an adjustable buckle so you can change the length of it. 

 I couldn't get a very good photo of it but the back of this wallet is actually a huge flap. 



 This is where the chain attaches to the wallet. 

 One quick immediate regret which I got over pretty quickly: not enough card slots. 


 *detaches chain* 

 Front view of the wallet without the chain.

 Inside view without the chain attached. 

I also love this wallet because it's a touch bigger than my old Kate Spade wallet. Notice how the hot stamping rubbed off? :( I also moved all my stuff into the new Michael Kors wallet and there's still enough space to throw in my phone and also a few essentials for when I head out like a lipstick and some powder!

I hope you're all well and that you had a fantastic start to your weekend! S. 

No comments :

Slider