December 15, 2014

#BLOGMAS: Technical difficulties

Hello :) I hope you're all well. I'm writing this post up from my iPhone whilst in bed at a Sydney apartment about 15 minutes away from the siege.  I'd like to start the post by thanking everybody who checked up on Alice, Sandra and I throughout the day.  We're currently all tucked away in bed and are hoping for the best. I know I originally said that there would be scheduled posts over the next few days whilst I'm in Sydney however given some technical difficulties and timing issues that hasn't been able to happen :(

Soooo given this occurrence I'll unfortunately have to miss out on the next two days of #BLOGMAS. I'm so sorry and I'm incredibly disappointed but I promise to make it up to you guys once I'm back home.

Hope you're all well and in fantastic company tonight, S.



No comments :

Slider