December 8, 2014

#BLOGMAS: New beauty products I've bought


One week down and still going strong! Not too bad, eh? Tonight I've got another post full of makeup I've bought recently. Before I end this quick little intro, I'd like to welcome all suggestions of posts to do over the next 17 days! I've already received a few from ask.fm asking for what's in my bag, various tags and fitness related posts and I'd absolutely love to keep hearing more of what you guys would like to see.

ALSO! I've been wanting to get out of Brisbane for the last few months and I'd like to happily announce that I'll finally be able to put up a bunch of travel diaries for you guys within the next fortnight woop. Alice, Sandra and I made the spontaneous decision to fly down to Sydney for three days exactly a week from now. When I say spontaneous, I mean that everything was confirmed and booked within half an hour of bringing up the idea. So yeeees! Along with suggestions for posts, we'd absolutely love and appreciate any places to eat and visit :') I haven't been to Sydney since I was about 10 years old so it'll definitely be interesting to see how everything compares to memories which are almost a decade old. 

Too Faced - Lip Insurance. I've only started using this recently and found that it makes a huge difference when wearing dark lipsticks. It stops feathering edges and makes it last a hell of a lot longer! I've also found that it changes the texture of your lipstick but it's nothing that's too much of a bother. 

Bare Minerals - 5-in-1 BB advanced performance cream eye shadow in blushing pink. 

I've been using this along with a Josie Maran eye shadow (featured below) quite often recently as a base for my eye shadow instead of a primer. This one by Bare Minerals is super easy to blend out and provides the perfect base to neutralise any pigmentation on your eyelids. 

Maybelline - instant age rewind eraser concealer in light. The sponge tip is a bit nasty but other than that there's nothing else to fault about this product! I can use it as an all over face concealer on lazy days or just to brighten my under eyes. 

 Kit Cosmetics - eye and lash liner. 


These glitter liners are absolutely gorgeous and I ended up buying all three *woops* I love using them over the top of my black eyeliner to add that little pop off colour. 

 Bare Minerals - marvelous moxie lipstick in lead the way. 

 Hey Claire featured this product in one of her recent videos :') 

Josie Maran - coconut watercolour eye shadow. This is definitely favourite product I've purchased within the last month!  

 Before shaking up the bottle. 

 After shaking up the bottle. 

 Super neat applicator. 

VOILA! How gorgeous is the shimmer and pigmentation of this eye
 shadow!? They last all day long and are an absolute dream to work with. I can't wait to pick up playa del pink and rio de rose gold as well. 


 Would have loved to swatch these for you guys but I'm trying to hold off on opening them until I really need to use them since they're going to be a bit messy afterwards since they're loose powders. 


 Bare Minerals - ready eyeshadow 2.0 in the phenomenon. 


 The Body Shop - seaweed mattifying day cream. 

 Clinique - dramatically different moisturising lotion + 

Hourglass - veil mineral primer. 

S. 

No comments :

Slider