December 5, 2014

#BLOGMAS: 50 of my favourite things

Hello! I thought that I should take a break from the photo heavy posts I've uploaded recently and go for more of a get to know me style post (also because I'm spending the night at the Huang household tonight and am unable to get my hands on a camera woops). I may or may not have done one of these before however hopefully this short little survey will help you guys get to know me a little bit better. 

1. Favorite pet I ever had - my first budgie, Paulie 

2. Favorite car I've owned - L O L *don't have Ps* 

3. Favorite meal out, ever - my favourite meal out was either a breakfast place I went to when I was in Taiwan or this incredible hot pot I had for Sandra's birthday dinner while I was in Korea. 

4. Favorite food I've cooked - sweet eggs and spam 

5. Favorite food from childhood - choki choki chocolate 

6. Favorite drink on a hot summer day - water

7. Favorite drink on a cold winter night - water HAHA 

8. Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person - there's so many to choose from! 

9. Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items) - *wat* 

10. Favorite movie of all time - How to Train Your Dragon was the freaking BOMB  

11. Favorite book of all time - don't really think I've read enough to have one

12. Teacher who changed my life, and why - Mr McMahon who taught me English in grade 10, anybody in state high who has had the pleasure of meeting him would know that he's the best teacher you'll ever have 

13. Professional mentor who changed my life, and why - my boss aka. dentist: we've had many deep conversation over the year during procedures 

14. Favorite item category to go shopping for with a girlfriend - MAKE UP (as made obvious by the recent blog posts) 

15. Perfect day out - what, where, with whom - hiking, Springbrook, anybody 

16. Favorite color - black/white/pink

17. Favorite artist - feelin' Ariana Grande lately no matter what anybody else says 

18. Favorite song - liking no one but you by Daniela Andrade lately even though it's not Christmas yet :') 

19. The best paid entertainment I've ever seen - hoping that seeing Drake next year will answer this one! 

20. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours - online window shopping 

21. Most rewarding time I've ever spent volunteering - *haven't done enough* 

22. The most exciting secret I've ever been told - you'll never know

23. My greatest skill (past or current) - I can memorise like a freaking boss 

24. The best advice I've ever been given - no clue but probably something Adrii would have said over the last year HAHAHA 

25. The best advice I've ever given - I give the worst advice 

26. The year of the best birthday I ever had... and why - 18th because of srh week 

27. The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen - snorkeling in the great barrier reef 

28. The most fun road trip I ever took... where and with whom - I haven't ever managed to take a good road trip yet because I get car sick 

29. The nearest close call I've ever had - have almost gotten run over a few times from jay walking 

30. My favorite flower - roses and peonies 

31. My favorite flower or plant - as above 

32. My best hair day ever? - can't think of one particular day 

33. The most favorite gift I've ever gotten - what and from whom? - GHD limited edition straightener from my parents 

34. My most suspenseful moment - every semester when my grades come out 

35. My most unexpected achievement? - being able to work for ASOS

36. The most rewarding volunteer experience I've had - *repeat* 

37. My favorite paid employment, ever - definitely either of my current two jobs or ASOS - I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have worked with such incredible people 

38. The favorite dessert I've ever eaten - creme brulee or fried ice cream 

39. The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen - the incredible lookout I went to on my day trip at Cairns 

40. The most scared I've been by a bug or critter - once I turned on my airconditioner and a cockroach flew out of it onto my bed 

41. My favorite household chore - love spring cleaning and my bi-annual room cleaning 

42. The favorite piece of jewelry I've ever bought for myself - all my loved pieces of jewelry came from other people 

43. The best cup of coffee I've ever had - Nessun Dorma 

44. The hardest question a child has ever asked me - once my cousin asked me to help with his grade 4 homework and I had so much trouble I ended up bailing and telling him that he was smart enough to do it on his own 

45. The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend - *lips locked* 

46. The most unusual pet I've ever had - I had a hermit crab that died two days after I got it 

47. The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned - Fossil watch from my family as a graduation present 

48. The most treasured book in my library - *none* 

49. The most important tool in my craft/ hobby stuff - flower crown making and maintaining the appearance of my blog!? 

50. The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone - Wire names from many years ago HAHA 

All my love, S. Promise I'll put up a more exciting post tomorrow! 

No comments :

Slider