October 27, 2014

Happy 19th Doctor Kim!


If you need any indication on how behind I am on uploading photos, this is probably it. Jinwook celebrated his 19th birthday a day before the iPhone 6 launch (yep.. that long ago). He hosted an event at Elixir and I got to experience my first roof top bar! I had an absolutely incredible time with some fantastic company so a billion thanks to Jinwook for hosting :) 


I was laughing so much while taking this selfie because I could see Adrii's head bobbing in and out of the frame as she jumped to try get into the photo. 

I asked the bartender to make me anything with Baileys in it and my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw her crack a raw egg into it O.O

  
 First and hopefully last ever taste of Patron. 

Bodysuit from Supre, skirt from Sheike, cross body bag from Dotti. 




 Delicious tapas!

 Sarah Nguyen and Sarah Nguyen Truong with matching shoes. 



Wandered back to the city afterwards and passed Pie Face to buy a sausage roll and cookie.

Took a photo with people sleeping in front of the Apple Store before the iPhone launch. 

Just under a month until I'm on holidays and can be spending my time with the people I love yaaas! I'm so excited you guys have no idea. Until next time I hope you guys have a fantastic evening and stay safe x, s. 

No comments :

Slider