January 28, 2014

Photo & caption update XXXVI




The 29th of this month marks my sixth anniversary with Adrienne! I would like to take a moment to thank this aaaaaamazing girl for all of the time, patience, and trust that she has invested into me. I'm not an easy person to care for but no matter what I've said or done she's given me unconditional support that I will never be able to repay her for. Thank you for being the best thing that's ever happened to me #gonnavomit.


Dinner at Perks with Adrienne and Sam! Loved the food but the iced chocolate was filled half way with chocolate fudge...

Teriyaki curry and Tokyo ramen from Kadoya. Ovaltine milktea from PIT.

Need to take more care of my lips :(

Nearly died at Chocolate Pavilion with Jason after this dessert. I got a Groupon voucher for us where we got a strawberry volcano, chocolate sphere, chocolate dipped strawberries, sticky date pudding and two hot chocolates all for $20.

Ordered from Beauty Bay for the first time in ages. Haven't really been feelin' the Stila palette (probably because I've been obsessed with the Lorac Pro to Go) but I've really been liking the eyeliner! It's pretty similar to the Masterliner but it lasts longer and smudges wayyy less :') I also got sent some Mario Badescu samples with my order and I'm considering buying the full sized products since they're so nice!

Brunch at Tempo - would not recommend/10. Eggs were unseasoned and hollandaise sauce was definitely not worth the price. 

Baby only decides to love me when I bring food over.

YOU'RE SO ADORABLEEE I LOVE YOU.

BBQ at David's for Australia Day!

Cookies and cream bingsoo and custard bun from Passion Tree!

G1 is back in Brisbane and cross eye'd days with Adrii.

You're the loveliest thing :*

Experienced food coma again with Jason at Hog's Breath oml. 

New flower crowns!! These ones are being sold only at My Cube Garden City :) 




I love the look of a freshly restocked cube!

Hope you guys all had a lovely Australia Day holiday and that you enjoy the rest of your week. ALSO, this post should be 100% perfect because I fired Jason as my proof reader and Alice came back to fill his position ahhhhhh!!!! x, s. 

No comments :

Slider