December 14, 2013

SRH MAKES FLOWER CROWNS!?


AND FINALLY HERE IS MY PROJECT YEY. For the last couple of months I've been collecting stock and trialing a billion different ways to make flower crowns! Let me tell you, I totally underestimated how hard they were to make... I burnt myself with hot glue all over the place and made about five terrible ones before I made one that would at least hold together. As I'm typing this post for you guys, my crowns are being uploaded onto my Facebook page which I just created! I'll leave the link somewhere below so you guys can check it out and feel free to like it if you're feeling extra lovely :) 

Here are a couple of items that will be available in less than an hour. If you're interested then the rest will be on my Facebook page! 











Also, letting everybody know that I'll be selling my crowns and a bunch of pre-loved clothing at Suitcase Rummage in the city TOMORROW (yes, short notice HAHA). 

I hope this announcement wasn't too anti-climatic and I hope you all have a great night! 

1 comment :

ice pandora said...

Wow! Sweet homemade floral
headbands c: Xx

Slider