November 30, 2013

Photo & caption update XXX



A little late night action to match the late night title? Aye aye aye. I can now confidently say that I am absolutely terrified of having to work full time after I finish university. I went from working 15 hours to 30 in just one week and I'm honestly so surprised that I haven't disappeared into nothingness yet. The only thing that makes the workplace a bit better is that I got Adrii an opportunity to work with me! If all goes well she should be able to start before the end of the year.

In other news, where did this year go!? In half an hour it'll be December and then we'll all be counting down to Christmas ahhhh (which also means I am due for my annual Christmas blog template). December will also be the month where I finally announce the project I've been working on! I've got to admit that I could have timed this better but everything will be put together in about a weeks time. Hopefully it'll be a nice little something for you guys to enjoy as well :) 


Sandra finally turned 18!!!

With Michelle and a very shy Aileen.

My little poop.


Fiona wore a gorgeous brand new dress to Sandra's and realised about an hour into the party that she didn't cut off the tag. I kept teasing her about how she was gonna go back and return it only to find out later that I hadn't cut the tag off my skirt either woops....

Super ghetto speakers that Fee made (actually worked by the way).

Late night Hungry Jacks stop with Jason.

Cindy's Hawaiian themed 18th.

 
MY ADORABLE NEW CANVAS FROM TYPO ARRIVED AHHHHH.

Grill'd for dinner.

Cupcakes for the dentists!


Jason was the sweetest of all people today and decided to surprise me with a Mimco bracelet I've been wanting for a couple of months now! It came in the bag with some Krispy Kreme and he even topped it off with a sandwich toaster *lucky*

I hope everybody has a great weekend! To all the uni students who got their grades, congratulations if you're happy and chins up high if you're not :) Enjoy the rest of your three month break! x, s. 

No comments :

Slider