November 21, 2013

Photo & caption update XXIX



How on earth has it already been nine days!? I've got no clue how my body has managed to deal with my sleeping pattern, work and the many birthday parties (happy birthday to the people that know who they are!) since uni has finished but nonetheless I am still here and alive. Since uni has finished I've upped my work hours by about 15 per week so I hope you guys understand if I'm a bit slow on updates while I adjust :( ALSO YAY, not really my news but Jason finally got a job! Now he's stuck with me in Brisbane over the holidays instead of travelling all over Asia. 

By the way, I recently watched Shingeki no Kyojin and absolutely loooooved it but when I finished, I realised I need new shows to watch while I'm on the holidays. I'm still following HIMYM and Ja'mie: Private School Girl but I've got time to take on some other TV shows/anime. If you guys have any suggestions I'd definitely like to hear them! 


The chocolate muffin was too sweet and then I couldn't taste my chocolate milkshake... #firstworldproblems

David cheering us up while we studied for our accounting exam. 

Went to go help Sabrina with her hair and makeup before her formal!

Drives with Jason.

Dinner at Kotobuki.

In the period of two weeks I've been to Wagaya three times...

Tempura prawn and avocado sushi. Creme brulee, ice cream and chocolate cake.

My Ninaninanina.


Happy 18th to the adorable Grace Han!

Adrienne writing me love letters with her new typewriter.

I tried out Sono Hamilton to welcome back Shelley and oh my gosh I was so embarrassed. After going to Sono in the city I thought it'd be casual-ish so I literally went in a grey t-shirt and black drawstring pants... Regardless the food was amazing and I'd definitely recommend it if you've got a bit of money to spoil yourself. The restaurant had an amazing waterfront view and the service was impeccable! 

DEFINITELY ORDER THE SALMON TERIYAKI! The skin on the fish is an absolute dream.

Tempura udon and Queensland tuna mini rolls.

Dessert at Freestyle. Creme brulee and traditional bread and butter pudding.

Delicious soy marinated chicken dinner.

Dessert at Casamia Paris.


Creme brulee. The dimensions of the creme brulee were kind of strange but I really liked the ice cream and the bowl it was sitting in. The presentation is obviously amazing too!

I ordered some custom pillow case covers for Jason. Now he can cuddle up with Krista every night before bed.

Wagaya for Adrii's 18th birthday! How adorable is the cake David made for her?

A few of us arrived late and the staff made us order everything in ten minutes so yeah..... You could say we went a little overboard.

Just a little overboard.

My favourite thing in the entire world. 

I hope all of you have been enjoying your week! All my love, s. 

No comments :

Slider