October 16, 2013

Photo & caption update XXVII


Finally received this gorgeous clutch I ordered online!!!!

Hello hello. I know I said that I was going to be gone for a while but my new laptop just arrived yesterday and I haven't got any assessment due for a week or so :) Not much has happened recently but I've managed to make some slight progress on my project which I mentioned a couple of months back! Hopefully it'll be up and running smoothly by mid December if I work really hard.

More photos from UQBA Bizball with Grace!


White chocolate drinks from Passion Tree and some sushi Jason dropped off.


Face of the day for work before all of my make up got wiped off by my mask.


How adorable are these pen holders!? I really wanted them for my make up brushes but they're too small :(


One of my dentists shouted Korean BBQ buffet at Hanwoori yummmy.




My gorgeous little baby had his tail ruined by another bird.


Ordered more make up brushes off iherb! Absolutely love the ecotools buffing brush. | Sarah's and Alice's $10 value meal


Some more online packages! How awesome is the automatic lens cap?


HP FOLIO 13 YAAAAAY I missed you so much.


Finally had brunch at Pour Boy Espresso with Alice.




This is what ends up happening every time when I try to take a photo of Bobbi using my phone.


Another face of the day! Excuse my disgusting t-zone. I recently started using a new primer and it can't handle oily skin very well unfortunately.. 

xo, s.

No comments :

Slider