May 24, 2013

It'd be cool if you were actually twins


Hi lovelies! I thought that I should post a brief little something before I get to work for the weekend. I'd like to dedicate this post to two lovely girls who I have grown close to over the last couple of months. My closest friends have all gotten a post here or there on my blog so I thought it was time that they received one as well. Aileen and Jiwon, this one's for you!

Dear Aileen,

(aka Ajia). If I had to describe you in three words, they would be open, patient, and kissable. I will never, ever forget how easy it is to get along with you because our friendship has always been so effortless. Our conversations flow like we've known each other since we were kids and you have no idea how rarely that happens. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I can always rely on you to put a smile on my face because you're the best type of person to be around. My writing skills let me down where I can't explain how grateful I am to have met you but just know that you really do make my life that much more enjoyable. To end, I'd like to say that you really need to put some sort of fence around that stupidly dangerous staircase in your house and I look very forward to spending time with you in Melbourne!


Dear Jiwon,

You are the absolute epitome of kindness. If I could swap lives with somebody then it'd definitely be you. You live your life doing what you believe in whilst valuing everything that you are given. You love each and every one of your friends like they're your family and offer so much as a person that it's actually insane! I hope you realise that you're an absolute gem and that you only deserve the best. I'm incredibly glad I met you because you remind me that there will always be some type of genuine goodness in my life. To end, I'd like to say that you working full time at a dessert place reaaaaaaaaally sucks for me because I end up eating there every time I visit you (which is guaranteed to be at least thrice a week).



Have a great Friday and I hope you all enjoy your weekend! xo, s.

No comments :

Slider