April 14, 2013

The great pie debate & Hannah's 18th

The colour scheme of this outfit reminds me so much of the Mrs Bunny brushes from Sigma! Skirt from Princess Polly sample sale - top borrowed from Jenny's wardrobe.

Hi guys! This post is going to be two topics in one tonight because I really need everybody's help. If you follow me and a couple of my friends on Twitter, you'll have seen that we're all arguing over 1. the proper way to cook your pie and 2. the proper way to eat your pie.

I personally shove my pie into a microwave for 3-4 minutes to cook it. As for eating it, I peel off the lid, empty about 1/3 of the bowl's contents onto the lid, make a taco out of it, eat the lid and then eat the bowl and everything left in it after. For the sake of my own curiosity, I've set up a little survey (lame, I know). It's super short so take a look at it if you feel like it :-)


Moving on... I had the pleasure of celebrating Hannah's 18th birthday two nights ago! She rented out a huge function room with a dance floor, lasers, smoke machines and had the best DJ. Here are photos:


Marina and the Diamonds

Left the party for a bit to catch up with some of the Supre girls who were there.

Trust Christa to always put a smile on your dial.

Uploaded this photo even though my eye is falling off because Liane looks amaaaaazing!!!


Jason and I turned up to the party on time and there were only about 5 people...


And that is all for today! I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your weekend. I will be spending tomorrow trying to finish off my marketing plan :'( xo, s. 

No comments :

Slider