March 19, 2013

Intel Ultrabook Convertible



Ever since I bought my first laptop for my Korea trip at the end of last year, I've literally been attached to it for at least 10 hours a day. Because of having all of my uni work, photos and blogging materials on my laptop,  I value nothing more than efficiency and convenience to make sure that I can use it anywhere and any place! I was given the opportunity to try out one of the new Sony Ultrabook Convertibles, powered by Intel, for a week and I wanted to share this new innovative product with you guys!



One of the best things about this Ultrabook is that it has a touch screen! It makes scrolling infinitely easier and flipping through a million tabs only takes the simple horizontal swipe of a finger. This also comes in really handy since the Ultrabook changes from a laptop to a tablet whenever necessary. All you have to do is pull up the screen and it slides up effortlessly. I especially love this because it's like having two products in one (value for money!!).


Above is my blog on the Ultrabook Convertible in tablet form. I have to admit that my blog has never looked so good on any other screen. I love how the tablet form gives me a better view of what my blog would look like on a screen with bigger dimensions in comparison to what I can see on a laptop so I can make sure that everything I post looks nice for as many people as possible.


Here is my blog on the Ultrabook in laptop form! You can really tell how much more the tablet form allows you to see in comparison.

I'll be posting something in another week for you guys to let you know a bit more about the Ultrabook Convertible! The next post will let you know what I thought of the product as well some other features I didn't mention in this one. It'll have some full photos of the product as well! In the mean time, hope you guys have been having a great week! xo, s. 

No comments :

Slider