September 28, 2012

Kids don't like me


Good evening lovelies! First things first, I hope all of you noticed the new layout and that most of you like the fresh change. I've still got a couple of things to go through here and there so hopefully it'll be completed by the end of the week!

I went on a cute little date with Melisa today and I'm pretty sure I gained a couple of kilograms oh gosh. We had brunch at a huge but empty place called Mud Dessert Bar and drowned in a dessert called Death Row (very appropriate). I can't remember the description completely but off the top of my head it had brulee, ganache, cheesecake, chocolate tequila, fairy floss, ice cream and cookies! The dessert tasted so rich and I had no idea how to react to the huge mix of flavours. I kind of just sat there thinking 'wow... what.... whoa...'


When you're ready to order, you get the waiter's attention by moving the flag up!!



So yeah, we obliterated that in half an hour before moving onto our next stop: La Quinta!



After loading up on heaps of buffalo wings we took a ferry to New Farm Park. On the way we stared and practically drooled over all of the amazing houses against the river. There was one particular house that looked so much look a Barbie toy mansion it was insane. It was a tall, gigantic, pastel pink house with huge white pillars *O* Definitely going to be Salina's future house.


 
She got stuck in the net and couldn't move so she just stood there helplessly watching kids climb around her.


Forever entertained by playgrounds. If all goes according to plan I should be going back there some time next week for a huge group picnic! Hope all of you are well and that you have an amazing weekend. xoxo.

No comments :

Slider