September 23, 2012

BGS formal pre



Hi guys! I had the pleasure of playing amateur makeup artist, hairdresser and photographer for Melisa at the BGS formal last Friday and I'm happy to say that I'm actually really proud of myself.

Her hair took about two hours and probably had about 30 bobby pins in it to make sure that it didn't come loose. I actually have no clue what else to say about the formal pre apart from the fact that it was so well put together and that everybody looked gorgeous as always so I'll just leave you with some of the photos I took from the event. Hope all of you are well and that you enjoy the last hour of your weekend! xoxo.

Oh and by the way, I watched Bait today and it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Sandra and I spent the """"suspenseful"""" moments humming the theme song from Jaws... Definitely recommend if you're bored and looking for something to laugh at. 












Ps/ if you're interested in Jason's photos then click here or his little box on my sidebar to see his new blog ♥ Obviously I inspired his link.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

hey you look really good at ur formal !!!! :)))))

Anonymous said...

where did you get that black dress from?! It's so gorgeous <3

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that black dress from?! It's so gorgeous <3

Slider