February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I spent Valentine's day with a bunch of friends at my last high school swimming carnival. To be honest it was pretty much a 6 hour lunch session. We had KFC, bottles of lemon tea, bags of chips and a billion bags of lollies.





I LOVE THIS YEAR'S PREFECTS SO MUCH. They're some of the most hard working yet playful people I've ever met and I know they'll be nothing less than amazing for the school this year. They've pretty much made our senior song When Love Takes Over - David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland.













I ended up passing level 10 by the end of the day YAY!





Salina's gift to me with her cheesy letter!

Hope all of you had a lovely day ♥ I can't wait for my school's Valentines day celebrations yew.

1 comment :

ice pandora said...

Is that you guys in that gif. image? So cute haha <3
Happy valentines day :)

xx

Slider