November 22, 2010


^ From Yesterday when I was studying for my last exam of 2010 which I had today! The test was alright I guess. I got bored and did one of my best ever drawings on the desk :(

Today I went to the Griffith art workshop with some of my class for a 'photography day'. I was looking pretty forward to it and it disappointed me so much I cannot even explain >_>" The only photography I did was take five random photos of Alex. After we did that, we had an hour break where we could go anywhere ._.





After that hour we went back to the place in the photo below to deconstruct and reconstruct our photos into something else.




Finished! I didn't even use my photo LOL. Alex took my hand and used it in hers though :) Tomorrow is meant to be the second day of workshops where I do printmaking. I don't think I'll bother going though :|

p.s/ ALICE MY BBY, HAVE FUN IN TAIWAN AND ILUBU. HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND DONUT GET SICK ♥
p.p.s/ I started on my Christmas layout kekeke. I think I'll go for a classy white christmas layout this year opposed to the traditional red and green :)

No comments :

Slider