November 6, 2010

I spent the first half an hour of my day sitting next to Salina at the top floor of Borders watching this guy paint a wall. It was actually really entertaining. I recorded about 10 minutes of it which I might include in my next video if I ever make another :L


  • Went to Bento to buy sushi which we had to wait ages for since they hadn't made it yet.
  • They gave Adrii a free one as compensation for making us wait.
  • Met up with Lice and Dora @ SLQ
  • Stayed for 20 minutes doing nothing
  • Went to eat lunch @ Max Brenner
  • Decided to go to Movenpick instead after waiting for 10 minutes
  • Got ice chocolate with creme brule ice cream
  • Went home and made a new Nuffie poll in order to assist in naming my new ukulele which I bought today. p.s I settled for black because they didn't have light blue.








4 comments :

foonie said...

SETH SETH SETH SETH.

THEN ETHAN.

ahahahaha oh my god.
THEY'RE LIKE THE SEXY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS FROM 'BURN' AND 'WICKED LOVELY' oh my god..... they're sexy. I am obsessed. FML.

foonie said...

WHAT IS THIS. WHY DID YOU NOT UPDATE? D:<

Sarah Truong said...

I have nothing to blog about? LOL. I'm sticking with Sethan until I decide which name I like moar.

Gillian said...

Movenpick looks so yummmy :(

Slider