November 13, 2010





Adrii Tran,
You're a fucking bitch but you're special because you're my bitch. Thank you for being my best friend. I haven't wrote a proper post for you in quite a while and this feels awkward because the last time I did, it was probably too flowery and "I love you xoxox ♥♥" LOL. Oh well, here goes nothing.

You've always been there for me; whether it be going through intense laughing fits which last for ages or coming home with me at the end of a day to raid my room for everything little thing that I never wanted to see again. You're the only one of my friends who actually let's me touch their hair and play with it for hours on end. You're the only one of my friends who trust them to draw on them with sharpie. You're the only one of my friends that would take me out of school if something dramatic happened to feed me chocolate from Max Brenner and ya know, I gotta thank you for that :)

Okay no more I give up LOL. This is too corny and I feel uncomfortable typing this so... ii l0v3 y3W `43vA b4bY.

Ew big chunk of text.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

these photos are so pretty! both of you guys are gorgeuous :)

jessica said...

i like how people appreciate their best friends
sarahh, you have such a great personality (: x

Anonymous said...

Why are you so pretty :<

Slider