August 23, 2010


So yeah, it's my exam week and I'm not really taking everything as seriously as I should LOL. I'm procrastinating right this moment while I'm typing this.

Tuesday - Fine arts in class essay draft. Chem draft.
Thursday - BOM test. Chem essay final.
Friday - Fine art essay final. Maths B final. English final. Digital art essay draft.

I don't know what to write about and I don't have any photos to upload so I'll just pass off with another survey. Sry for the quality of my posts lately. Good luck to everyone else with their exams/assignments!

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.

Where were you last night?
At home.

What is today's date?
23rd August 2010.

Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
Khang Nhan.

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
Grocery stores don't have self checkouts >:

What is your relationship status?
In a relationship with Khang Nhan.

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
Not a chance TT.

Who do you text the most?
Adrienne Tran.

What is a compliment you receive often?
"You're so tall!" Oh by the way this just reminded me of a really funny photo someone took from Alice's birthday party. The heels didn't make it any better. I look like a giant compared to everyone else ._.


How tall are you?
Almost 170 cm the last time I checked.

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
Khang Nhan. Just a few moments ago.

Do you like your parents?
I love themmmm.

Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Khang Nhan. If I say I love you to anyone else on the phone they just ew and hang up ;_;

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
Vietnam.

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
.. D: Both!!

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
Dad.

How long does it take you to shower?
Half an hour.

Are you flexible?
Nope LOL. Can't touch my toes TT

What did you do on New Years Eve?
Was at a cousin's house for a party.

Can you speak any other language than English?
Vietnamese.

What is the last letter of your middle name?
N.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
I think about 7?

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Usually. If I'm with Adrii, no.

Are you scared of flying?
Nope. I love it.

What do you sleep in?
Whatever I wear after my shower. By the way this just came to mind. On the weekends, does everyone change out of their PJ's into other clothes even though they're not going anywhere? I just stay in my PJ's all day and apparently that's weird ._.

Who was the last person you kissed?
Khang Nhan.

Do you like funny people or serious people?
Serious people who can be funny.

What are you listening to?
Sunset Boulevard.

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
Rings and earrings.

What do you have planned for tonight?
Finish off my fine arts draft practice then tweek my chem draft.

Do you prefer myspace or socialsplash?
I don't like myspace and I don't even know what socialsplash is.

Do you like messages or comments better?
To me, they're the same thing.

Last movie you saw in theaters?
Knight and Day.

Are you happy right now?
Not really~

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Money.

Who makes you happiest right now?
Adrienne Tran.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I don't remember ;x

Are you left handed?
Nope.

What was for dinner tonight?
Rice and meat.

What is the last thing you thought about?
This survey.

Then is your birthday?
25th July.

Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Sure do.

4 comments :

Pee' Tee said...

HAHA THE PICTURE MAKES ME LOL. ^^

Adrii said...

If i'm with Adrii, no. SHHH people gonna think i want you to die in a car crash ahahahhaha

Anonymous said...

bahahaha dw sarah, i'm sure it's only alice and everyone else's fault that you seem extremely tall. cos i'm near your height and it's considered normal x)

Sarah Truong said...

@Pee' Tee
Yeah I know LOL.

@Adrii
But you do >:

@Anonymous
Agree 100% :D

Slider