July 21, 2010

This is horrible. My sister and I have to live together in the SAME room for the next five weeks because the insurance people are fixing stuff up in her room T______T Although I must say, the new arrangement of my room is pretty nice.

Addition 9:32pm: I was arranging my birthday thing and asked my Mum about it again and she said that I'll have to change it because everyone's too tired to take me to the Gold Coast since the insurance people came to start fix up the house a fortnight earlier than estimated. Gonna dim it down to a picnic at Botanical Gardens to save time and moneys (:

3 comments :

foonie said...

i love sleeping with my sis although her arm scared me last time XD

Sarah Truong said...

DUDE MY SISTER IS SO ANNOYING TO SLEEP WITH >:

Jenny said...

OI >: O

Slider