July 17, 2010

I didn't get to see the Ron Mueck exhibition at GOMA today because I went to this french festival they were holding at Southbank instead. I waited in line for 20 minutes and paid $17.50 for these macorons. Don't be fooled by the colour and looks, it wasn't that good -_-


Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
Don't think so

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
Nah

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
Nah, I really want to fly but .. -_-

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
Nah

Ever snuck out of your house?
Yep

Kill or Be killed?
Kill

Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
Bet you I can do both at the same time

What did you do today?
Watched Eclipse with Melisa. Ate at Pancake Manor with Melisa and Lucia. Went to french fest at Southbank.

Do you like someone right this second?
Nope, love.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I would like to but the thought of it being all wrinkley when I'm older puts me off LOL

What was the last thing you ate?
Macarons

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night

Do you snore?
No one's told me I have :s

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
Nah

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Scream, slam door, run, hide.

Do you like to spend time with people?
Yes, I hate being alone

Are you hungry?
Kinda

Are you a forgiving person?
Yeah sure why not

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Yesterday

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Yeah

Do you want a relationship right now?
I am in a relationship :)

What are you about to do?
Answer the next question

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
Nah

If you could be a superhero what would you want to do?
Teleport. How convenient would that be.

Your name plus "ness"?
Sarahness; wth LOL.

Three feelings at the moment?
Boredom, worry, hunger.

Done anything you regret so far in life?
So many things

Are you listening to anything?
Yeah, Stab my back - All American Rejects

Where are you right now?
In my room at home

What are you scared of?
I'm scared of what's in the dark.

Last movie you watched?
Eclipse. TEAM JACOB ♥

Last song you sang out loud?
Hey Soul Sister

Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yep

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Melisa

Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Taeyang's album

Have you changed much this year?
Yeah, always am

Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
Southbank

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nope

Do you speak any other language?
Vietnamese and Jap

Do you dress for style or comfort?
Both

Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Never been to Mexico >:

What's the craziest thing you've done?
I wonder

Favorite color(s)?
White, grey, blue

What is your favorite Nickelback song?
Don't have any

What are you looking forward to this summer?
Sunshine

Last time you smiled?
Just before when my dad said that if i don't eat anything I'd get blown away.

If you could choose any fate what would you choose?
Don't know

If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
Happiness

5 comments :

Alicee said...

Should get macaroons from this cafe at Plaza. FRIGGEN DROOL, and cheaper than $17.50 man, HAHA.

Anonymous said...

but how come on masterchef the judges really like macaroons? :O

Sarah Truong said...

@alicee
Fuck my life LOL.

@Anonymous
I don't know aye T_T I was really hoping that these would be my new favourite food. Maybe it's because they didnt't make it properly or something who knows >:

bee said...

how are anonymous people asking you questions on your formspring when only people with accounts can?

Sarah Truong said...

I just realized that I changed a setting without noticing. Should be back to normal now; and I think it's because people can still choose to ask anonymously even if they have an account.

Slider